Strokes, vision problems, arthritis and other conditions don't just affect people. Pets also develop serious health problems that change their lives. Fortunately, you can help your handicapped pet ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Plum Creek and Pet Vet are well-established Veterinary Clinics. Sharing the same database lets us know who you and your pet are, no matter which location you go to. We focus on small animal veterinary pet care. Find Out In Just Two Minutes If We’re A Good Fit!
There are many animal hospitals in the Crete, IL / Dyer, IN area, and we’re all different when it comes to providing all your pet vet care. Please take our short quiz to determine if we’d be a good fit for your Pet family! Simply read the statements below.
1) I believe my pet is part of my family.
2) I hold my veterinarian and their staff to the same high standard as I hold my child’s pediatrician (or other human health provider).
3) If my pet is sick, I expect my veterinarian to do diagnostic tests to find out what’s wrong. I’m willing to pay for those tests, PROVIDED the veterinarian is sure that they’re necessary AND my consent is obtained before they are done.
4) I believe in the power of vaccines to protect my pet from contagious disease.
5) I believe pets should be fed a healthy diet that fulfills their nutritional requirements, and maintained at a healthy weight. I am skeptical of ‘fad’ diets.
6) I believe in evidence-based medicine, including the testing procedures used by drug manufacturers and mandated by the Food and Drug Administration.
If you agree with most or all of these statements, we’re confident you’ll be happy if you make us your veterinarian. Please call us at 708-672-7269 or use the Demandforce Button to request an appointment, or just walk on in at Pet Vet in Dyer, IN.
If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org